Solar - the right choice, the right time...
You can control most aspects of your business; so, why not electricity? Your business may benefit from the financial advantages* that solar can provide:
- 30% tax credit from the federal government
- Tax credit from the state, where available
- 50% MACRS depreciation over five years for the value of the array
- Section 179 depreciation for the value of the array
- Potential access to a 25% USDA grant
- A typical return on your investment achieved in 3 – 5 years
In addition to purchasing outright or bank-financing your system, third-party financing is now available for the State of Georgia. Third-party financing provides you with the means to have solar installed on your business with no installation costs and a fixed-price for energy. These are some of the advantages:
- Zero initial cost to you
- No maintenance on the array
- Energy costs are reduced
- Clean energy, predictable price, locked in for years
This is an excellent time to install solar power and reap the benefits for years to come. We invite you to learn more.
Staying on top of the qualifications and requirements for each incentive is very important. As part of our comprehensive approach, Creative Solar USA helps you identify available incentives in your area.
*Creative Solar USA does not warrant or guarantee rebates, grants, credits, awards, or ROI. See your tax professional to assess which financial advantages will apply to your installation.