Access to solar is easier and more affordable than ever...
The homeowner has many options available to control electrical costs. You can purchase the PV system outright, finance a percentage of it, or finance the entire solar energy system. Here are some of the benefits*:
- 30% federal tax credit
- State tax credit (Amount & availability differs with each state)
- Potential incentives from your utility company
- Increased resale value of your property
- 5-year accelerated depreciation
When the array is 100% financed, you can add these advantages*:
- Low monthly payment with zero initial costs
- Flexible financing with no early payment penalty
- Interest may be tax deductible
A brand-new option available for the state of Georgia is third-party financing. This option provides the homeowner with the means to have solar installed on their property with no payments for the installation and a contracted price for energy. When 3rd-party financing is chosen, these are the perks:
- Zero initial cost to you
- No maintenance on the array
- Reduced energy costs
- Clean energy and a predictable price locked in for years.
This is a great time to install solar. Explore your options and contact us for a free consultation. Creative Solar USA helps you identify which incentives will apply to your installation.
*Creative Solar USA does not warrant or guarantee rebates, grants, credits, awards, or ROI. See your tax professional to assess which financial advantages will apply to your installation.