UNIQUE FINANCING FOR YOUR SOLAR NEEDS
Clean Energy Credit Union is a unique new entry to the solar financing marketplace, for the following reasons:
- As a not-for-profit, tax-exempt cooperative, they are democratically owned and controlled by members on a one-vote-per-member basis. They serve their mission and their members rather than stockholders. Both their federal tax-exemption and the lack of stockholder dividend payouts enable them to pass along substantial savings to their members in the form of better loan rates.
- They're online-only, avoiding the expensive operating costs of brick-and-mortar branch offices. Again, this savings is passed along to members in the form of better loan rates.
- Finally, the Clean Energy Credit Union is focused solely on clean energy lending. Promoting clean energy and protecting the environment is in their DNA, ensuring that they retain a clean energy focus far into the future.
The Clean Energy Credit Union has allocated their lending capacity to three major loan categories:
- Residential solar PV loans
- Clean energy vehicle loans
- Residential energy efficiency home improvement loans