Financing Your Solar Energy System
At Creative Solar USA, we are always searching for innovative approaches. Our goal is to support consumers wishing to obtain the tremendous benefits of solar energy. In some cases, however, the possible cost of renewable solar energy outright may be a barrier. Preventing homeowners from adopting solar energy. This hurdle is overcome with solar energy financing options.
Financing a solar energy system with the right financial resources will help you to save big. A financed system will enable you to generate your own electricity. Without any cash out of pocket. Meaning that you will start saving the day the system is connected and turned on.
Installing a solar panel system also brings stability to your home’s growing electrical costs. While also making you eligible for a 26% federal tax credit. So, even while electricity rates continue to rise. Your low-cost solar loan remains locked in. This holds down your solar savings as the years go by.
We’re happy to announce that we are officially providing solar energy financing options through EnerBank.
Guaranteed by FDIC, EnerBank USA is a highly qualified regional mortgage lender. They support strategic business associates. As well as individual home improvement contractors.
EnerBank provides a range of lending solutions for your solar ventures. Including Same-As-Cash and low-interest loans. Additionally with monthly fixed payments. The inventive Combination Loan also remains a very common choice.
Below you’ll find a break down of how our solar energy financing options operate. View four of the best solar options offered by Creative Solar USA and EnerBank.
There are three loan characteristics you will want to consider when funding your solar energy system. Lowest overall loan rate, lowest monthly payment, and longest no-monthly payment period.
Here is a run-down of our most popular options:
Our 24-month 0% interest Same-As-Cash solar loan is a perfect deal for homeowners who have capital. But wish to keep it as long as possible. Until they pay their solar bill. Although solar is an excellent financial venture, maybe your stocks are booming right now. So you really don’t want to sell to pay for solar.
- Upon earning energy savings for 23 months, the benefits from reduced electricity rates. In addition to the income tax credit, it will pay back the loan. The interest is then forgiven!
Our 4.99% 20 years Triple Re-Amortization Loan provides homeowners with no payments for 18 months. With minor payments for the remainder of the period. This ensures you’re going to get your federal tax credit. Along with a year of major electric bill savings. All before you even owe a cent on your solar loan. When you start making regular payments are likely to be smaller than the huge savings you’ll see on your utility bill.
- It’s designed to allow you to be cash-positive in the first month. Following after the real loan payments began. Loan payments are re-calculated after the first 18 months. Then again every 12 months for the next two years. Any advancement made will reduce the monthly payments moving forward.
- A loan like this helps you to invest in the tax-credit portion of the solar project. Then choose how to pay off the loan once you obtain the incentive.
Our 1.99% 12 years lowest-interest Solar Loan is another excellent option. This particular choice is ideal for solar array owners looking for the lowest total lifetime financing costs. Such a low-interest loan will save you thousands of dollars. Especially on the overall cost of financing your solar system.
- While the average monthly payment could be larger than on a 20 years long term contract. It’s worth it in the future. In turn, the net value of the loan is lower. Making it one of the more popular solutions. Perfect for those trying to pay back the debt fast.
Our 4.99% 20-year Solar Combo Loan is good for those who wish to pay the least possible expense each month. It is required that you remit the solar tax credit. Along with a Combo-Loan after it’s won. Then you’ll incur interest-only payments for the first 18 months.
- In return, you get the lowest monthly charges right out of the gate. This option is targeted to borrowers willing to use their solar tax benefits. To offset a portion of the principal debt amount. Thereby minimizing funding costs. Meanwhile maintaining the initial interest rate and conditions of the loan.
Since EnerBank specializes in loans for home renovation. Arming them with answers to any solar financing questions you might have.
Even if you have a fantastic rapport with your bank. To which they will offer you loans for a home equity loan, or even a credit line. You might also want to equate the long-term wellbeing of their alternative. Then see how it compares to EnerBank’s renewable energy financing options.
We are proud to offer a variety of solar finance solutions. Some that even deliver ZERO dollars down options. Find out how much a renewable energy source like solar energy can save you.
Our professional team would be delighted to support you in every phase of the process. While constantly working hard to ensure you have the right solution for your needs. Contact us TODAY to get started.
*loan options are solely available to those who qualify – contact CSUSA for qualification details*
You Might Also Like
Georgia’s solar panels provide a free and clean renewable energy source. While Georgia may not have the best solar incentives in the nation, we are…
Early success for the founders of The Fuller Center for Housing was achieved in their 20s. Yet even at a young age, they recognized their…
At this point in our planet’s history, we are quickly approaching a unique turning point. It’s our responsibility to be good stewards of the way…